“Jesus Makes America Great” author, Steven Andrew, gives 10 reasons why Christians support President Trump. He says, “The people reaffirming covenant that the USA serves the Lord caused God to raise up and use President Trump.”
Donald Trump is a huge improvement over crooked Hillary and Barack Obama. As Christians, we understand God raised up President Trump to undo many of His judgments the nation had for our national sins, explained Andrew.
“Christians support President Trump where he follows Jesus Christ, and thankfully this is many areas,” Andrew said. He leads One Million Americans on the Lord’s Side, the top Americans saving the USA. Sign Up Here.
To those who doubt Trump, Andrew says, “In God’s sovereignty, the Lord knew President Trump would grow closer to Him. No matter what anyone thought about Donald Trump before, we now see President Trump is following God in many ways (John 14:21).
- Obeys God that the USA serves God.
“In America we worship God, not government.” President Donald Trump
- Obeys God by working to destroy the Johnson Amendment
The Johnson Amendment silenced pastors to speak politically, which harmed people’s lives and the nation. The Johnson Amendment is illegal, because both God and the First Amendment prohibit Congress from making a law against the free exercise of Christianity. Trump signed an Executive Order opposing the Johnson Amendment. Trump wants Congress to obey God and the Constitution and to remove the Johnson Amendment.
- Obeys God that the USA is a Christian nation
“That’s just the way it is,” said Donald Trump when asked about the USA being a Christian nation. “This is a Christian nation,” says the Supreme Court. We know the only way for God to bless the nation is for the USA to serve the LORD. God says, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD” Psalm 33:12. This means the nation would be cursed for not serving the one true God.
- Obeys God to end the military’s transgender sin
- Obeys God by doing all he can to end government funded abortion
- Obeys God to say America First
America is dedicated to Jesus Christ. By saying “America First,” we are really saying the USA uniquely serves God. No other country has a covenant dedication to God like the USA. “But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.” 1 Timothy 5:8
- Obeys God to protect the borders
The Bible teaches that dangerous people crossing the borders is God’s judgment. God wants us to protect the border. After all, God has the most restrictive border policy. He only allows Christians into Heaven, the Bible says everyone else is cast into hell. Jesus Christ says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6)
- Obeys God to oppose Islamic terrorists.
The Bible teaches God is using President Trump to undo God’s judgment of terror. We know terrorism is God’s judgment for the nation’s sins.
- Obeys God to cut taxes.
The Word of God explains high taxes are God’s judgment for our national sins, so God is using President Trump to end this judgment. However, by Congress opposing the President, we see that the nation has more repenting to do for God to fully cut taxes.
- Obeys God to cut regulations
Regulations and tyranny are also God’s judgment for our national sins. So because of the people reaffirming covenant, God is ending this judgment. Yet, with more people declaring the USA is a Christian nation, people will gain even greater freedom.
Steven Andrew wants God to bless Americans and to have God’s favor. This comes by obeying the Holy Bible.
While Andrew thanks God for President Trump, he explains there are two sins the President – as well as many ministers – must repent of:
- Like our Christian founders, President Trump must say the Lord is the one true God, all other gods are false. Jesus says, “Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve” (Matthew 4:10). John Hancock, John Adams and all the founders stood up for Christianity and put the Holy Bible in schools, not false religions. To have God’s favor to win the American Revolution, George Washington commanded the military to attend Christian churches. In the riveting books “Jesus Makes America Great” and Save America,” Andrew explains praying with false gods (Mormons, Muslims, Buddhists…) causes God’s judgment of economic troubles, unprotected borders, terrorism and tyranny.
- To prevent God’s destruction of the USA as happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, President Trump should say God commands the USA to have marriage of one man and one woman only. The country repents of homosexual sin. The Word of God says, “Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.” (Jude 7)
If you want God to end all the judgments on the nation, then reaffirm covenant here.
Donate Today. Help the USA Follow the Lord!
Do you want to help disciple the nation? You will make a difference by becoming a monthly partner with Steven Andrew or by giving a generous one time gift today. It is urgent. Lives are at stake.* To give by mail click here.
Thank you for your most generous support to the Lord.
TO BE ABLE TO SHARE GOD’s WORD IN POLITICS, USA CHRISTIAN CHURCH CAN NOT BE A NON-PROFIT
Money given to USA Christian Church is not tax deductible. If you want the equivalent of a “tax-deduction” simply subtract that amount before giving. Learn more.
* When you give $20 or more you receive a mailed thank you gift. Otherwise, you get a special email thank you gift.
All transactions on USA Christian Church are secured.