Steven Andrew wants Americans protected. In the books, “Save America and “Jesus Makes America Great,” he answers: What does the Bible teach about dangerous people crossing an unprotected border? Is this God’s judgment for the nation’s sins?
Protecting the borders is a top concern, since:
- Biden, Harris, Obama, Democrats and RINO’s brought in gang members and Muslim refugees who oppose America and don’t assimilate. Remember, the Ohio State terrorist who led a car and knife attack.
- Sanctuary cities and states resulted in people dying, such as Kate Steinle who was killed by a 5 times deported illegal.
Unprotected Borders Are God’s Judgment
Why have so many illegal aliens come here? Terrorists, gangs, and those with contagious diseases have crossed our unprotected border. This is God’s judgment.
“The bloody city… full of lies and robbery… because of the multitude of the whoredoms… witchcrafts… the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies” Nahum 3:1-13
This proves sin is the greatest danger to you and the USA. The Bible says it is our national sins that have caused God to open the border to our enemies.
The Bible says the real reason the courts and swamp politicians oppose President Trump protecting Americans is our national sins.
Foreigners Rising Higher Is Because of Sin
From the nation-saving book “Save America,” Andrew points out:
In Idaho, three Muslim migrants held a five year old girl at knife point, threatened to kill her, gang raped, and urinated on the beautiful girl. This judgment is also why American flags have been banned and America Day was cancelled at Jackson Hole High School in Wyoming—to not offend students from other countries.
Good jobs for the USA and a nation united in Christ are a blessing. However, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God… The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway… The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. (Deuteronomy 28:15, 33, 43 KJV)
What You Must Do Now for Safety
To protect yourself and your loves, the nation must reaffirm covenant that the USA serves the Lord. This includes repenting of disobeying God’s Word and covenant breaking acts.
This means you must:
- Decide to serve the Lord only, since false gods provoke God (Exodus 32).
- Agree with God who says “the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly” (Genesis 13:13).
- Speak up to end all government funded abortion (Exodus 20:13).
- Turn from the occult and any other wicked ways (2 Chronicles 7:14).
As Christians, let’s get on our knees and ask God for mercy. We also must cry out for three generations of the USA to want to break up their fallow ground (hard hearts) and follow God.
Jesus’ blood is the only way to forgive our personal and national sins. So ask God to forgive your sins and the USA’s sins by Jesus’ blood.
Turn the nation to God. Give Today!
If national repentance is important to you, please make a difference to join us and help by giving today.